info needed

From: Pedro Garayo (pedgar@cidaut.eis.uva.es)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 15:28:06 EEST

 Hello rp-mlers,

I need some information to end up with my research. At my business we
need to produce plastic injection molds rapidly for prototype runs and/or
pre-production tryouts. I'm about to finish up a project to implement a
fast mold making process. Our main tools are Unigraphics CAD/CAM/CAE
software and a 650 ton injection machine. We also can easily make use of
lathes, milling machines (all CNC), EDM machines ...etc. We have a new rp
bureau close to us using EOS SLS and another two not such close using
SLA and DTM SLS. I need technical and comercial information ASAP to be
sent to the address below regarding 3D systems SLA and AIM, Stratasys FDM
and the Keltool process. We could be either buying or using systems.

Thanks very much.

Pedro Garayo
Research Engineer
CIDAUT