Re: Kodak Benchmark Part

From: David Comeau (albright@ici.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 16:29:36 EEST

Dave Berg

I would be interested if you are working on rapid tooling for injection
molding. If you have any information you could share I would appreciate
it.

thanks

 David
 Albright Technologies, Inc.
92 Albright Road
Sterling, MA 01564
albright@ici.net
www.ici.net/cust_pages/albright/albright.html

508/422/8051
508/422/8058 FAX

> From: Vista Technologies <prototype@vistatek.com>
> To: 'rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi'
> Subject: Kodak Benchmark Part
> Date: Saturday, October 11, 1997 3:01 PM
>
> I am looking for the Pro/Engineering file which contains the Kodak bench
mark part which people have been using as a test piece for injection
molding. I have found the core and cavity stl files at Georgia Tech but
would like to have the actual Pro/Engineering database file.