1997 SLSUG Meeting - Thanks!!!

From: Brian Bauman (bbauman@il1.plynex.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 19:00:49 EEST

I would like to thank everyone who attended the past SLS User's Group meeting in Albuquerque and for making it a great success. I especially want to thank DTM Corporation and the following people:

Clint Atwood - Chairman
Joe Deguglielmo - Secretary and Agenda Coordinator
Marc Karnik - Treasurer
Kevin McAlea - Advisor

Next year we will have the meeting in Austin, TX sometime in October. We will follow up with more information later.

Please welcome the new officers who will dedicate their time for next year.

Brian Bauman - Chairman
Joe Deguglielmo - Vice Chairman
Herb Caloud - Treasurer
John Schaefer - Secretary
Kevin McAlea - Advisor

Brian Bauman
Plynetics Express Corporation
1425 Payne Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
bbauman@proex.com
ftp.proex.com (anonymous)
http://www.proex.com
(847) 925-9900 Voice (312) 963-4060 Pager
(847) 925-9901 Fax (847) 925-9917 Modem