Re: What's happened to BPM?

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 01:44:43 EEST

Brad Fox wrote:
>Any thoughts as to what this says to and about the industry?

I think it says that the industry is maturing, users are maturing, and the
market won't support an RP system that isn't able to produce high-quality
parts rapidly and consistently. In the last year or so the RP Industry has
changed from being run by enthusiastic research people to the situation
today where professional managers and accountants are in control and the
bottom line is king.

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy