Re: Rapid Prototypng Machines: Market Research

From: Joseph.M.Lungu (mcji5jml@fs1.me.umist.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 21:54:23 EEST

From: Self <UK-AC-UMIST-ME-FS1/MCJI5JML>
Subject: Rapid Prototypng Machines: Market Research
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:35:40 GMT

Dear Sir,
I am currently involved in the development of new Rapid Prototyping
machines for Desk-Top applications. As your company makes use of this
technology I wanted to find out from you several aspects of the
machines. To that end I have have attached a short questionaiire
to find out more about the current machines ; their merits and
demerits.
 I would really appreciate any assistance you could give me
in this regard.
Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
Joseph .M. Lungu