DTM rapid tool service bureaus

From: Phil Malone (phil.malone@fp.co.nz)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 23:56:30 EEST

I would like to make contact with a service bureau who uses the DTM process for Rapid Tooling .

I want to do a bench mark test on a set of injection mould inserts using this process , following a conference in Cairns Australia on RP .

So can any one out there in RP land recommend a good contact , preferably close to New Zealand but probably not .

Also has any one done a cost comparison on SLS created mould parts versus conventional toolmaking ( aluminium prototypes ).

To John Male and Adam Rennie from the Buckinghamshir College , I reckon it was a great night at the Woolshed Pub in Cairns , shame about your Jet lag .

Cheers
Phil Malone