Re: Rentals

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 14:01:54 EEST

Roger:
I think you would be better off trying SB's first. This way you will be
able to evaluate multiple systems before you decide on one. I know 3D
Systems offered lease agreements at one time. I'm not sure what you
consider short term, but some systems take months before you will be
fully proficient at them.

--

Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 jfdegug@kodak.com