Re: e-mail question -- NON-RP -- NON-RP -- NON-RP

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 11:34:11 EEST

Dear RP-ers,

     Wow! I've received 44 responses to my e-mail question in the 26
hours since I posted it, and they're still coming in. I'll wait til next
week to let them all come in, and then I'll do a little analysis and
post the results to the list.

    Basically, the results are all over the map, ranging from correct
reception to plain text to the message being all messed up with embedded
HTML codes.

    Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond.

Best Regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) FABRICATION TECHNOLOGIES