Re: Reverse Engineering

From: Jim Rollins (jrollins@lucy.sms-ct.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 17:09:52 EEST

Roald,

We sell machines as well as services using industrial CT. With this
procedure you can capture the internal as well as the external features
that ease the reverse engineering process. We have many samples that
can assist your decision making process. I have posted a presentation
called "Points to Product" on our web site that can define the different
scanning processes that produce point cloud data that is used for
reverse engineering.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate call or e-mail for
more information.

Jim

--
Jim Rollins                               Mailto:jrollins@sms-ct.com
Dir. Scanning Services                    ftp://ftp.sms-ct.com