Re: Reverse Engineering

From: Bob Yancey (yancey@einstein.oharacor.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 15:43:32 EEST

>Greetings,
>
>I am looking for companies that sell equipment for
>reverse engineering (surfacing, digitalizing, from point cloud
>to surface etc.), and companies that offer services in the same area.
>Does anybody out there have any good suggestions ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Roald Karlsen

ARACOR supplies computed tomography reverse engineering services. This is
ideal for parts with internal geometries. Please contact me if you want
further information.

Bob Yancey
yancey@oharacor.com

Advanced Research and Applications Corporation (ARACOR)
514 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324

(937) 879-4200
(937) 879-3934 (FAX)