Re: RP-ML in digest form?

From: Jim Vander Linden (jim.vander.linden@carpediem.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 01:20:14 EET

Hello,

I'm new to the RP-ML, and would prefer to see it in a daily or
twice-daily
digest format. Does the RP-ML Majordomo support this option? (I'm
aware of
the web-archive, but it's just not the same.)

I'm also curious to know what Usenet newsgroups RP-ML'ers recommend.

Thanks,

 -Jon
jholt@stratasys.com www.stratasys.com
--------------------

Just my personal feeling.

It seems that most of the RP community deals with alot of people who
want things NOW. It has become the way I think and work, and I would
like answers to my questions NOW.

I would much rather have e-mails filter in as the day goes on, rather
than have a question in the morning and 15 or so answers in the
afternoon that are all basically the same.

--
Jim Vander Linden
Rapid Prototyping