Free Upgrades Trispectives 2?

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 03:10:16 EET

>By the way, we received free upgrades to TriSpectives 2.
>

>------------------------
>Yakov Horenstein
>Milano, Italy

Yakov

Are you going to tell us how or leave us guessing? The 3D Eye web page says
the upgrade is over $300. If I remember rightly this is more than the price
we originally paid for the educationally priced version 1. So I assume there
is a deal on obtaining an educational version of the upgrade. I couldnt see
any info on academic priced upgrades. Who do I talk to?

BTW, what 'improvements' are there to the software interfaces that you have
noticed?

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I'm a kleptomaniac who seeks girl with nothing to lose
I'm a voyeur who seeks a girl with nothing to hide