Re: IGES data transfer from CATIA

From: Andre Dolenc (ado-rpml@deskartes.fi)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 10:29:56 EET

> I've been having problems importing IGES files from CATIA. When I open =
> the files on Surfacer (Imageware) I always get untrimmed surfaces and som=
> e missing surfaces. Does anyone out there in RP land have any solution =
> to importing CATIA IGES files.

Nordic greetings,

I am pleased to inform you that, yes, there is a solution for importing
CATIA IGES files. Rapid Tools is the system of choice when dealing with
such problems. We have inumerous customers that use it on a daily basis
to do exactly that: translate IGES files from CATIA to STL.

Regards,
Andre' DOLENC (Director, Rapid Tools)
DeskArtes Oy Phone:+358-9-644 335/FAX:+358-9-644 330
Kalevankatu 3A http://www.deskartes.fi
FIN-00100 Helsinki, Finland mailto:ado@deskartes.fi