RE: LOM based novelty item...not what you think!

From: George Sachs (sachs@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 23:12:10 EET

Sorry Brock, it's not quite that neat! It's really just a precut
puzzle/sculpture and costs about $30 (I appear to be doing a lot of free
advertizing for Hasbro these days...better buy some stock!). I'm glad that
adults can still get so excited about a new toy :-) Boy we must be leading
really boring lives!

George S.

P.S.
By the way Jason could you get your bosses to send me a complementary sample
(Darth Vader would be nice) ... just kidding!!