Autofact Presentation

From: image3 (image3@aros.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 1997 - 22:17:41 EET

I would like to invite you to attend my presentation at Autofact this
next week. I will be speaking on Thursday in the Software for Rapid
Prototyping Session (415). The title of my talk is: Practical Examples -
Using Scan Data for Reverse Engineering.

I have a number of slides that show actual 3D models created using the
Velocity2 software package directly from CT and MR scan data.

I will only be at Autofact on Thursday. DARPA called a program review
the same week as Autofact, so I will be in DC on Tuesday and Wednesday.

If anyone would like me to bring a Velocity demo software CD for them -
please email me back. and I'll bring one with me to the presentation.

Thanks!! Hope to see you at AutoFact.

Alair Griffin
image3@aros.net
or alair@lonepeak.com