machines in Europe and European project on RP

From: Alain Bernard (bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 18:26:23 EET

Dear RP collegues !

excuse me, but I think this message would interest European collegues.
I am preparing a paper on RP in Europe and I would like to know if it is
possible to receive for European countries, the number of machines, where
they are located, the european projects which are running on RP field (name
and consortium), and all informations it is possible for me to publish.
Thank you in advance.
If you are interested, I can fax you the map of France where all machine
owners are located, with a list of companies and institutes, with a name of
contact, phone and fax coordinates of the companies and institutes.
We actualize it for each issue of our French RP revue (Vigie Prototypage Rapide)

Waiting for all your replies, Best Regards and Thanks again !

Prof. A. BERNARD

Prof. Alain BERNARD Tel : + 33 (0)3 83 91 27 29
Professeur d'Universite + 33 (0)3 83 91 20 09
CRAN UHP Nancy I - ESIAL Fax : + 33 (0)3 83 91 23 90
BP n° 239
54506 - VANDOEUVRE cedex - FRANCE email : bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr