RE: Viewing bw3 Supports

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 20:37:19 EET

Vijay:

I remember 3dview had a few VERY HANDY utilities which were lost when 3D
Systems released their new "Partman" and "View" program. The transition
occurred when the SGI IRIX version 4.0 and above (I think, its been a
while ago) became the minimum operating system for 3D System's software.
I had obtained from 3D Systems Customer Support a recompiled 3dview
program which worked until IRIX 5.0. After that, I had become
accustomed to the new software and learned to live without (or work
around) the NEAT UTILITIES of 3dview.

Check with 3D Systems, maybe they have recompiled 3dview for the IRIX
operating system you are using.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro Toy Group fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is Fun!"