RE: Info needed : STL file toolkit

From: Vicki Billings (BillinV@Helisys.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 18:39:23 EET

Hi John,

You can purchase LOMWizard from Helisys. Sorry we haven't put info on
the Web site yet; however, you can request information from the hot link
on our site (info@Helisys.com) or you can call us at (888) 515-8585.
Bob Mossler will be happy to help you with that request.

Thanks for the inquiry,
Vicki

Vicki Billings
Director of Marketing