Re: Green-body fabrication technique comparison

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 12:36:15 EET

Dear RP-ers,

     Thank you to all the people who responded to my question about green body
fabrication. The answers were quite detailed, and I will post a summary after
having a chance to study them. If anyone else would like to throw in their views,
please feel free. See original posting below.

Best Regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) FABRICATION TECHNOLOGIES