Off-topic: Accounting software

From: Elaine T. Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 20:07:03 EET

>Solomon..... IMHO I do not recommend Solomon due to the customer support and
>some problems we experienced.

ANY product you purchase....I highly recommend you call their support line
and test drive the support you will be receiving BEFORE you purchase.
After the fact there is little you can do if you need help and it's found
to be lacking or non existent. If the 1-800 support is a joke most likely
their product is also.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html