"In all things give thanks..." (non-rp)

From: AAROFLEX (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 16:19:02 EET

In this season of Thanksgiving may we continue to be thankful for the
many blessings we receive in this great Nation, in our business
endeavors and in our lives.

We give thanks to God for life, family and Nation.

We give thanks for the freedom and opportunity to venture forth in our
own individual way to succeed in our endeavors.

We give thanks for those loved ones who stand behind us as we live out
our dreams.

We give thanks for the education, talents, insights and inspirations of
those who help our dreams come true.

We give thanks for the little miracles which brighten our day and give
us hope for the future.

We give thanks for the wisdom passed on by those who came before us.

We give thanks for the enthusiasm and drive of those who follow our
footsteps.

We give thanks for the insight to learn from our mistakes.

We give thanks for the strength to stand by the truth.

We give thanks for the candor of effective communication.

We give thanks for the visions of innovation and discovery.

We give thanks for the foundations of science and technology by which we
earn our livelihood.

The AAROFLEX Team
AAROFLEX, Inc.
http://www.AAROFLEX.com