RP Groups Worldwide

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 18:20:28 EET

Dr. Ian Gibson of the University of Hong Kong and I are compiling a list of
RP-related groups and associations worldwide. If you know of other
national groups that we should add to the following list, please let us
know. We prefer to obtain e-mail addresses for each of them. Thanks!

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com

RP Associations/Societies/Groups (listed at random)

French Rapid Prototyping Association (AFPR)
Professor Alain BERNARD
Vice President of AFPR
bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr

Japanese Association of Rapid Prototyping Industry (JARI)
Professor Takeo Nakagawa
joe@cc.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Yi Xu)

Chinese RPM Association
Professor Yongnian Yan
dmeyyn@mail.tsinghua.edu.cn

Italian Rapid Prototyping Association (APRI)
Ms. Gabriella Marinsek, Chair
g.marinsek@crf.it

Australia’s Queensland Manufacturing Institute (QMI)
Mr. Scott Loose, CEO
sbl@qmi.asn.au

UK’s Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing Association (RPMA)
Mr. G. P. Tromans, Chairman of RPMA
Fax (44) 1203 524878

NC Gesellschaft (Germany)
Mr. Thomas Pflug
Fax 07 31/55 27 57

Hong Kong Society for Rapid Prototyping and Tooling
Dr. Ian Gibson
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

USA’s Rapid Prototyping Association of the Society of Manufacturing
Engineers (RPA/SME)
Mr. Clint Atwood, 1997 Chairman
clatwoo@sandia.gov
Ms. Kristen Dudash, Association Manager