Re: RP Groups Worldwide

From: Tom Richards (thoms@ici.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 05:31:38 EET

Please be aware of the Rhode Island Rapid Prototyped Tooling Consortium
which this date received a Slater Innovative Partnership Grant in formal
ceremonies at the State House in Providence from the Rhode Island Economic
Policy Council. The goal of the consortium is to establish Rhode Island
companies as the providers of choice of advanced prototyping capability for
industries requiring injection molds. The first objective is to create long
lived diecast tooling in composite P/M and H13 by advanced RP methods within
the year.