Question regarding mail postings....

From: Barney Sing (barney@globaltool.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 18:00:08 EET

How long are the "postings" we make visible on the WEB??

I was doing a search for information relative to my name and noticed
quite a few postings I had send 6-8 months ago....

Seeing these old postings, I did searches on the other RP subcribers
names or listings and also found postings that was very old.

I know this may not be so RP related... but there is a general concern
for the information that stays "floating" on the Internet that is
visible under "our" names...

--
barney sing -- global tool and engineering