Re: Acquisition model

From: Ms Xu Fen (me01595@hpc1-1.cadcam.nus.sg)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 09:24:01 EET

Hi,Peter,

I am interested in getting a copy of your acquisition model. I am
currently investigating the capacity of different RP processes. Your
model may give me some help.

I sent an email to you a couple of days ago, but it is returned
yesterday. I can only post the message in the list to get your attention.

Thanks in advance,

Xu Fen