RP sites under Raytheon umbrella

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 14:09:00 EET

With the many recent mergers in the US defense industry, it can be hard
to know who you work with. I am interested in determining what other RP
sites now fall under the Raytheon umbrella of companies. Perhaps we can
work together to share experiences. I would particularly be interested
in knowing about other Raytheon company SLA RP users as the 1998 3D
Systems SLA users group is coming up and would provide a perfect forum
for getting together and 'comparing notes'. Please email me at the
following
address:

        stahlht@indy.navy.mil

My apologies to others on the list, but I didn't know of any other way
to reach other Raytheon RP users as I have no idea who they are, or
where they are at ....

Thanks,

Todd Stahlhut
Raytheon Technical Systems Company, Indianapolis