RP Position

From: Doung, Michael (mdoung@CA1.plynex.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 1998 - 02:22:10 EET

Plynetics Express, a leader in the Rapid Prototyping & Rapid Tooling
industries has a position available for a Rapid Prototyping (RP)
Technician in our San Leandro, California facility.

The following are the desired qualifications, and responsibilities:

Qualifications:

1. Two years college; Associates degree or equivalent (technical
preferred)
2. Computer literacy and familiarity (Windows environment); UNIX
experience a plus.
3. 3D visualization capability (CAD or drafting experience
preferred).
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong initiative / ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. High level of attention to detail, and extremely thorough.

Responsibilities:

1. Orientation of parts for the SLA and SLS processes.
2. Build/part layout, preparation, starting and monitoring of SLA
and SLS processes.
3. Quality Control; measuring parts, working with data in
spreadsheets and databases.
4. Interface with Lab Technicians and Shop Personnel.
5. Minor maintenance and servicing of RP Systems.

Join our fast-moving company and enjoy a competitive salary with
full-time benefits.

Speed your resume to:

Plynetics Express
ATTN: HR/SJM 011698