Re: RP Stock Prices

From: Andre Dolenc (ado-rpml@deskartes.fi)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 14:17:47 EET

> >The service bureaus and in-house manufacturing shops worldwide are doing
> pretty well, for the most part.

The stock of RP vendors is a separate issue. From an investor's
point-of-view, the stock of DTM has nothing to do with a company X
which uses DTM's equipment.

> I agree with Bob. RP is no more an experiment. This is, as far I can
> see, a mature market with his own up and down.

>From an investor's point-of-view, the stock of RP vendors is classified
has "high/new tech" = "high risk". These stocks are traditionaly volatile.

And, yes, you can still call RP an experiment. New technologies are still
entering the market and, except perhaps for the RP vendors themselves,
can anyone else point out the winner?

Regards,
Andre' DOLENC
DeskArtes Oy Phone:+358-9-644 335/FAX:+358-9-644 330
Kalevankatu 3A http://www.deskartes.fi
FIN-00100 Helsinki, Finland mailto:ado@deskartes.fi