RE: Stereolithography User Group Meeting

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 14:43:36 EET

Karl:

The final conference registration mailing for the 1998 3D Systems
Stereolithography Users Group Meeting is in progress. We're less than 6
weeks away from the March 1-5, 1998 conference in San Antonio, Texas. I
will post the most current agenda later today (not too many changes
left). Anyone eligible to attend who still needs registration materials
please drop me an e-mail. Current and previous conference mailings
went to 3D Systems customers and active 3DSNASUG members (at their
address of record).

Steve Deak
1998 3DNASUG Secretary

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Incorporated fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"