Re: STL Viewers

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 01:22:58 EET

Kevin,

We are currently using Solid View/RP Master 2.10 and are very pleased with the
performance and options it has available- supports, support slice, build time
estimator, and layout for various RP processes preprogramed (there's more, but
I'd end up typing all day). Bottom line - I'm very pleased with it. The RP
Master version gets a bit pricey - $6400 after licensing ( ballpark pricing )
but that depends on what toys you require.

Best Regards,
Jody Hudrick
MET-L-FLO INC.
metlflo@mw.sisna.com