Re: Gear Design

From: Dorjano.Baruca@src-comp.si
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 09:35:24 EET

Hi Bob

My advice is still the same. With Solid Works or Solid Edge you can design
a single gear
(whatever gear) and define a "control" table in Excel for example which
drives the main
parameters of your gears. You could also use a mathematical formulas to
define relationship
between features and the behaviour of gear geometry.

>Let me rephrase.......automatically generate a bevel gear by inputing
>pitch, pressure angle # or teeth and pitch diameter.?????
>
>Bob

Try to contact a vendor of both mentioned products. I'm sure that you will
be impressed!

I hope this help

Regards,

Dorjano Baruca