Opportunity for a Trainee

From: Niels.Moos@dti.dk
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 13:11:55 EET

A new Head for the Little Mermaid ?
Opportunity for a Trainee
Do you need a training period before
graduating as an engineer ?
The Danish Technological Institute (DTI)
offers you the opportunity of working
together with our staff for a 6 months period in an
international, friendly environment. The job involves
contacts to all kind of branches, even medical
(although the head was found).
Centre for Product Development at DTI offers
services to industry within CAD (I-Deas and
Pro Engineer), RPT (SLA-250, SLA-350
and Actua), soft tooling, and hard tooling.
Of course we will assist you with practical
arrangements in connection with your stay.

Interested ? Wanting details ?
Send an e-mail to
bent.mieritz@dti.dk
or phone him at
(+45) 8943 8410
or mail him at
Danish Technological Institute
Centre for Product Development
Teknologiparken
8000 Aarhus C
Denmark
Attention Bent Mieritz, Department Manager