RPA/SME's Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing '98 Conference and Exposition

From: Leeann Starr Lane (StarLee@sme.org)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 19:39:36 EET

Just a quick note to remind you about:
 RPA/SME's Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing '98 Conference and
Exposition
 May 19-21, 1998
 Dearborn, MI

 Here's the program at a glance-

 Tours: (All new for 1998!)
 1. Rapid Prototype Company
 2. Auburn Engineering
 3. DRS Industries
 4. Allmand Industries

 Tutorials:
 1. Fundamentals of Rapid Tooling for Plastic Parts
 2. Fundamentals of Casting Processes for the Non-Foundry Engineer
 3. Rapid Prototyping Systems Overview

 Conference Sessions:
 -Keynote Presentation
 -Industry Overview
 -Prototype Tooling for Plastic Parts I & II
 -Metal Casting Applications I & II
 -Prototype Tooling Applications for Ceramics
 -Rapid Tooling vs. Conventional Machining Applications
 -Rapid Prototyping for Electronics Manufacturing
 -Software for Rapid Prototyping and Vendor Panel
 -Applications in Virtual Prototyping
 -Prototype Tooling Applications for Sheet Metal
 -Process Development and Research Initiative I & II
 -Concept Modeling for the Engineering Office
 -Applications in Reverse Engineering
 -Vendor Panel- What is planned for 1998

 Exposition with over 125 exhibitors!

To request the final conference brochure or to register Contact SME's
Customer Service Center at 313-271-1500, ext. 629, email rapid@sme.org
or check
out our homepage at http://www.sme.org/rpa

 See you in May!!