Re: Was it just a dream...

From: Professor P M Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 12:07:27 EET

Henri,
No it was not a dream. This was work done by Alan Arthur. Please see the
proceedings of the 5th European Conf. on Rapid Prototyping &
Manufacturing which was held in Helsinki in 1996. Probably the quickest
way to see the proceedings is to ask Jukka Tuomi.

Prof. P M Dickens
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester LE1 9BH

Tel: +44 116 257 7689