Re: Co-existence between FDM and the SLS

From: Innomation Systems & Technologies Pte Ltd (istpl@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 19:05:25 EET

hi Dr Ian,

long time no see....really happy that you can still remember me.

Thanks for the info that you will be having both the FDM and the sls soon.

if possible pls let me know how are the two systems working in conjunction?

Sincerely,
joseph sim

> When your toes go to sleep - do they dream?
actually, as Zhuang Zhi used to say..."am i dreaming the butterfly or is
the butterfly dreaming me?"
if our toes do dream....then probably we are never in existence before.