Re: Velocity2 Service Bureaus

From: Scott \ (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 19:33:45 EET

If you have a good IGS file you can import it into Pro E and turn it
into a solid. It will not be parametric, but is will be a solid. This
file can also be exported into a .stl

-
Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
St. Charles MO 63304
Phone: (314) 936-1288
Fax: (314) 936-2528
ssutter@pdmfg.com
NOTE: I am not responsabel for speling; puntuasion nor grammer!