RE: Autodesk / IGES problems

From: VERN CARTER (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 1998 - 01:00:41 EET

You are basically right, but the fact remains that there is a minimum of 100K seats of the stuff being used by companies who think that they can go directly to RP with little or no added expense. Simply not true!!!

At issue is how do we use what is already created?

Not what to use instead of XYZ software.