Re: footer

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 1998 - 20:18:14 EET

Joe,

I agree! If not to help people with the "sign me up" then to let all
subscribers know that any and all old messages can be researched there as
well. Not to dismiss the use of the mailing list, which I find very
useful, but many topics that have been discussed could be used as
reference points or even answer question before they before they are
asked.

I enjoy following the mailing list but I must admit that I don't always
get the time. If some of the question could be answered for the previous
mailings this would help me to be able to stay more current with new
topics in less time.

Let us all try to utilize our resources,

Thanks
Carl K. Dekker
metlflo@mw.sisna.com