RE: Autodesk / IGES problems

From: Mauro Orio (mauror@p90.msoft.it)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 20:57:03 EET

At 17.00 06/02/98 -0600, you wrote:

Here at Promau we are used to convert from an IGES to a STL via Brock Rooney.
It's working fine on Autodesk IGES too.Please take care about exploding in
3d FACES etc. like Rooney suggested.
>From time to time we have to fix some untrimmed surface using ALIAS software.
In any case today we aren't receiving a lot of Autodesk files.

I hope this help

Regards

Promau Engineering
Mauro Orio.

>You are basically right, but the fact remains that there is a minimum of
100K seats of the stuff being used by companies who think that they can go
directly to RP with little or no added expense. Simply not true!!!