Re: SLA5000 users

From: Mauro Orio (mauror@p90.msoft.it)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 21:10:29 EET

At 09.26 09/02/98 -0500, you wrote:

> Any SLA5000 users out there experiencing the same blade crash problems
> we have been?

Even if we are running a SLA3500 instead of a SLA5000 we have had some
problems like yours.
Till now we are investigating why it happened.I can't ensure but we are checking
about supports,parts checked too, produced via Bridgework which can cause
some troubles.To be honest it seems to me we had some troubles came out just
when we used the new Brigdework under PC.We had an old version running on an
old Silicon which gave us no troubles at all.
I'll keep you informed about our progress.Please do it too.

Thanks and best regards

Promau Engineering
Mauro Orio