Sibco LOM paper

From: Matteo Righini (m.righini@democenter.it)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 14:01:49 EET

We have a LOM 1015 and we are trying Sibco's paper now.
I think it's more resistant than Helisys paper but it's more difficult to
manage the process building.
Precisely during the process the surface temperature of part must remain in
a particular window to optimize the sticking of different layers (50°C-57°C
or 122°F-135°F).
So you must regulate the heater velocity accordingly and check the surface
temperature during the building process.

I think that with LOM 2030 there are more problems but i don't know precisely.

Kind Regards
Eng. Matteo Righini
Rapid Prototyping Service Manager

DemoCenter