Re: OpenDWG Alliance Formed to Make CAD Files Widely Accessible

From: Dorjano.Baruca@src-comp.si
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 15:10:34 EET

Yes! I agree with Justin.

And there is some more. Do you folk remember OLE for Design and Modeling
 - an Intergraph initiative. This OLE was meant to be an transparent
exchange - transporting
 vehicle for graphics data between various CAD and other graphics related
programs.

I'm really surprised about this OpenDWG stuff. Maybe this is an " let's go
beat Autodesk on his
own farmyard" story.

Dorjano Baruca