RE: Time and Address about the RP conference that will be held in Beijing.

From: DAN DAVIS, RAPID PROTOTYPE (DANIEL@PMISD.PROTON.com.my)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 03:44:14 EET

(From the web page):

This conference is jointly organized by Tsinghua University (TU),
Beijing and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong
Kong, China. It is sponsered by The National Natural Science Foundation
of China (NSFC) and the above two universities, and endorsed by The
National Education Committee of China. It is the first of its kind in
China. It will be held at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, on July
21-23, 1998. The URL of the conference is:

http://www.bk.psu.edu/faculty/feng/rpm98.htm

Prof. Yan Yongnian at Tsinghua University of Beijing is the contact
person,
and his communications are attached in the end of the web site of the
conference. For your convenience, I am enclosing his e-mail address
here:

dmeyyn@tsinghua.edu.cn (Yongnian Yan)

Regards,
> Dan Davis
> Division Head, RP&M
> Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON)
Hicom Industrial Estate
Batu 3 PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, Selangor D. E.
40918 MALAYSIA