Re[2]: 3D scanning

From: DOUGLAS M WHITE (WHITED@cliffy.polaroid.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 13:11:09 EET

     I sent this once, but received an error message.

     CGI has a destructive, but very accurate system of scanning.

     They slice layers & scan each one to get a data base.

     If you can live with destroying the 1st piece, I believe this is best

     Call Gary Jones

     612 937 2005

     7665 Commerce Way
     Eden Prairie, Mn 55344