IRIS Intelligent RP System Selector

From: Albert Soo (Albert@iris.iris.swin.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 04:29:56 EET

Dear fellow RP'ers,

I have finished my Masters thesis on a Rapid Prototyping System
Selector at Swinburne University, Australia, and would like to say a big
THANK YOU to all those kind people (too many to named individually)
on the RP-mailing list that have assisted me to gather information or
point me in the right direction. The RP-mailing list is trully a valuable
source of information for all those interested in RP.

Inquiries on the IRIS Intelligent RP System Selector program should be
directed to my supervisor Dr Syed Masood
email smasood@swin.edu.au
Fax : +61 3 9214 5050

Regards Albert Soo
Swinburne University