Re: Number of RP machines in Europe & UK

From: Thomhaus@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 00:09:22 EET

Hello RP users I would like to get some information in regards to Terry Wohler’s “Rapid Prototyping State of the Industry 1997 Worldwide Progress Report”. Is someone willing to share this information with me? Is it worth while paying $280 for it? I am generally interested in information in this industry; service bureaus, cost of RP service , cost of RP equipment, Stereolithography verses FDM. Any feedback is welcome. Regards Thomas