RE: Slicing problem with Maestro 1.9

From: DAN DAVIS, RAPID PROTOTYPE (DANIEL@PMISD.PROTON.com.my)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 04:20:01 EET

Chan,

Are you using Buildstation 4.1.1? It seems that Maestro 1.9.1 and B/S
4.1.1 are a package. When you use one without the other, build problems
occur due to a differenent method of calculating hatch velocity vectors.
Actually, regardless of B/S software used, I think this applies to you
because of the Somos resin needing custom styles.

You'll have to redevelop your custom styles with an adjustment in the
hatch overcure values. My info is only for Ciba resin, but maybe you
can extrapolate an answer from this:

Maestro 1.9.1 and:
                B/S 4.1.1 B/S4.0 or DOS
SL5180 0.000mm -0.075mm
SL5410 0.032mm -0.025mm

Regards,
> Dan Davis
> Division Head, RP&M
> Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON)
Hicom Industrial Estate
Batu 3 PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, Selangor D. E.
40918 MALAYSIA