Slicing problem with Maestro 1.9

From: MED (SWCHAN@hkpc.org)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 12:16:56 EET

Dear All

I have found out the problem with Maestro 1.9 but don't know any
method to solve the problem.

The reason of irregular surface is becuase of the inconsistence in hatch
and filling setting.

When in the particular layer of down facing and up facing surface, the
laser only scans in "fill" only but not "hatch". The ideal case is hatch is
followed by fill in the up and down facing surface. How can I have both
fill and hatch together in these particular layer? Have anybody had such
a problem? Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks a lot

Norman Chan
Rapid Prototyping Technology Centre, Hong Kong