Re: Universities etc

From: harrjp@juno.com
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 16:33:38 EET

I am only concerned with the Universities that are operating as Service
Bureaus. They purchase equipment and material at half the price. Who
can compete with that!
Why can't they operate like Georgia Tech.? I'm all for education, but
they must use it
for education! There has to be another way for Universities to come up
with the money to run the equipment for educational purposes. How about
it Universities!

Just my small minded opinion.

Jim Harrison
3Dimensional Engineering
3de@flinet.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]