News Flash (on and off topic)

From: Hannu Kaikonen (haka@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 08:12:04 EET

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, York Robert wrote:

> Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:15:00 -0500
> From: York Robert <YORKR@is6.indy.tce.com>
> To: RP List <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>, Yakov Horenstein <yakov@planet.it>
> Subject: Re: The HAT
>
> They have to do something because I have made 2 requests in the last 2
> weeks and got one response from Michael Miller(Thanks), a response from
> a sales rep, and two people wanting to know what I have compiled.
>
> Well...
>
> It doesn't appear to be much interaction on this here Mailing List. I
> hope it is only because everyones mail was too full to read while they
> were in San Antonio and will be responding soon.

I guess that came with the entire 8 days experience behind it...

This year (estimation based on the first 2 months) we will distripute
total of 17Gb of emails through rp-ml and that estimation is a bit on the
low side. IMHO there has to be some 'interaction' somewehere.

There are now (Wed Mar 11 08:06:52 EET 1998) 1173 subscribers. It's sunny
in southern Finland and the local time is 08:12:00 EET. What more can you
ask ;)

Your Friendly Administrator